This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Monday, December 28, 2009

Tonight on PBS - Little Women Louisa May Alcott

One of my favorite childhood books was Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I'm sorry, but not one of the movies could even compare to this beautiful story of sisters. This is a story that everyone, at any age, would love. I remember reading it 2x when I was around 10. I absolutely recommend it. Tonight on PBS on American Masters is Louisa May Alcott: The Woman Behind Little Women. I am in Northwest Indiana Central Standard time so please check your listings! Hope you enjoy it as much as I'm sure I will. I'll post tomorrow about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment