This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Finished my book!!!

Okay, I just finished Saving the World by Julia Alvarez and loved it. It was my first Historical Fiction book and I found it to be filled with history yet captivating with its fictional story line. I highly recommend it. In an earlier post, I shared a story review from Amazon so please check that out. Onto my next 2 books, Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls and Harry Potter - Book 7 (2nd time around) by J.K. Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment