This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Monday, December 21, 2009

FINISHED my book!!!!

Just now, 6:24pm CST, finished In the Woods by Tana French. Overall, I give it a 8-1/2 out of 10. I don't want to give away the ending, so I must say I am a little disappointed. I feel somewhat jipped. The story was good. I cannot say the ending was boring. The last 100 pages totally kept me enthralled and I didn't want to put the book down. That's a good thing. Would I recommend it? Yes, I think if you like mysteries, police stories, you'll like it. The main character was interesting and complex. You'll love and hate some characters which I always like in stories. At the end, I don't know if I liked the main character, but I think that's what made the book good.

Okay, now what to read next. My next post will be the answer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment