This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Friday, December 18, 2009

Embarrassed .....

Okay, I'm still on In The Woods. I'm soooo embarrassed! It's not that I don't like the book. It's great. I love it, okay, I like it, but I just read way too many at one time. What else am I reading??? I am so into Marianne Williamson's books. I am reading one on intimate relationships and it is really really good. I highly suggest it. It's about picking the right partner and finding love. Really it's more about finding love and holding onto the good ones! Is anyone out there???

No comments:

Post a Comment