This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Favorite Book

I was just at one of my resale ships the other day and I love going through the books in resale shops. It made me think though. How many GREAT books are out there that I don't even know exist. What's your favorite book? Tell me why? I am big on picking books up where the cover catches my eye. Any book that has a book like cover on it, I'm a sucker for. For instance, the 13th Tale, Shadow Of the Wind. They both have dust jackets that are a book cover. I don't know why I always fall for those books or is it that they just catch my fancy. Please tell me what you favorite book is!

No comments:

Post a Comment