This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter Half Blood Prince

Just got back from seeing the Half Blood Prince and loved it. I read the Harry Potter books when book 7 was published and loved it. I am still in amazement of how many books she wrote and how they really got so much better and in depth the later you got into the series. I thought the movie was well made and it was almost 3 hours long. It made me want to read the book again. I love that the characters all stayed. Have you seen it? Join the talk on my blog. Please! I love to read and would love to talk with other readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment