This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Carlos Ruiz Zafon's The Angels Game

Okay, I just finished Carlos Ruiz Zafon's The Angel's Game and loved it. Did I like it better than The Shadow of the Wind? No, but it was definitely a keeper. I must admit that there were parts in this book that I actually cried in and was actually a little scared. I was reading it alone while everyone was out.

I waited in anticipation for his follow-up to The Shadow of the wind. I wanted a signed copy so I pre-ordered it from England from a signing he was doing at Hatchard's. I loved getting it in the mail and unwrapping it. Hatchard's did such a lovely job! It was better than Christmas gifts! Wait, it was like Christmas. Is anyone out there reading it or did you read it? Please blog me. I would love to get a great discussion started.

No comments:

Post a Comment