This Chica's Must Read List (so far!)

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
13th Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

iPad update!

Okay, I'm looking at my last post from April 19, 2010 and I just got my iPad. I told you about the 1,000 page book I purchased "Cathedral by the Sea". Update: I am now on page 535 of the ebook. Do I usually read this slow? NO Is the book boring? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I have to ask myself then, why am I reading so slow on my iPad. I finally figured it out. I don't want to damage my ipad or leave it out or forget it somewhere. Isn't that crazy? Isn't the whole purpose of this to be on the go??? What do I take with me instead? My banged up copy of Jodi Picoult's book that I got at the resale shop for 50 cents. Yes, I'm reading another book at the same time. Despicable! The book I'm reading is "Perfect Match" from 2002. GREAT! I never used to read Jodi Picoult, but while browsing the Best Seller display at my local Borders, I saw the "House Rules" book and took a chance and couldn't put it down. Needless to say, I'm a Picoult fan.

Back to the iPad, anyone else having this same issue???

No comments:

Post a Comment